Quality systems and standards evolve over time in order to ensure the highest possible standards and adaptation of the changing organisation environment. Ever since the introduction of the new quality standards all certified organisations need to upgrade their systems at the earliest.
Our course is designed to enable all interested individuals to become familiar with the changes of ISO 14001:2015 as compared to the previous standard. The new standards provide more clarity on customer satisfaction, outsource process, product scope, corrective action etc.
Who Should Attend This Course?
This training course is recommended for EMS Lead Auditors, Sustainability Managers, Executives & professionals engaged in preparing for the upgrade of existing Management Systems. Trainers and consultants who wish to get a basic understanding of the implications of ISO 14001:2015 standards should also undertake this course.
Benefits of Undertaking This Course:
Our ISO 14001:2015 transition course provides the following benefits:
- Obtain all the details of the new ISO 14001:2015 standards
- Understand and plan for the changes from ISO 14001:2004 to ISO 14001:2015
- Audit the environmental management system in any organisation
- Develop strategies for effective implementation of the changes at their organisation
- Get trained in value added auditing which will be useful in suggesting organisational improvements
- Provide valuable insights for developing an organisation’s safety management system.
- Understand professional audit communication
- Get familiar with value added audit reporting and follow up
This course can be completed in one and a half days.