Due to the instruction of new standards for ISO 27001, it has become mandatory for all organisations following this standard to upgrade to the latest version. Our course has been designed to enable lead auditors to perform first, second and third party audits of Information Security Management Systems against ISO 27001 in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO 17021, as applicable.
Our course has been designed based on the inputs received from various consultants, trainers and trainees from around the world. The design of this course is based on a high level of interaction between the trainer and the trainee.
Who Should Attend This Course?
This course is recommended for those who wish to audit a whole ISO 27001-based Information Security Management system, either as a third or second-party auditor. Our course is also highly useful for people involved in Information Security Management, IT & ITES Operations, and maintenance of compliance with IT Security norms.
Benefits of Undertaking This Course:
Our ISO 27001 lead auditor training course provides the following benefits:
- Understand the purpose and requirements of ISO 27001
- Get familiar with the communication process associated with ISMS
- Understand the role of information security management systems in improving the security of an organisation
- Identify risks with the use of proper risk assessment methods.
- Understand the significance and purpose of a management briefing, especially in the context of ensuring information security in an organisation.
- Adopt a risk-based thinking process for better risk identification
- Understand the correct application of the globally accepted audit protocols
- Get equipped with the knowledge and skills to plan and execute internal audits independently.
- Facilitate value added auditing and reporting to assist the enhancement of system performance.
This course can be completed in 40 hours (spread across 5 days).