An organization’s SHEQ performance credentials play a part in stakeholder’s loyalty. A good operating SHEQ system therefore, could be seen as an action plan for what to do to prevent variations on products, services & processes. Effectively implemented systems & processes will, therefore, be a tool for the organization to reduce cost & improve profitability.
Who Should Take This Course:
This course is meant for all those who wish to perform internal audits and become an internal auditor of integrated SHEQ management systems
Benefits of Undertaking This Course:
Our integrated management system internal auditor training course provides the following benefits:
- Thorough understanding of the principles and standards of integrated management
- Identification of processes that are executed within an organisation
- Clear understanding of the benefits and implications of a SHEQ audit
- Correct application of the globally accepted audit protocols
- Provide knowledge and skills to plan and execute internal audits independently.
- Facilitate value added auditing and reporting to assist the enhancement of system performance.
This course can be completed in 16 hours (spread across 2 days)