Oil and gas predictive maintenance - Operational forecasting - Synergi Plant - Performance Forecaster
How can we help you?Contact us
Oil and gas predictive maintenance relies on understanding your assets through operational forecasting
Oil and gas predictive maintenance with operational forecasting
There is a current disconnect between information available in the design and operational phases. Most of the knowledge acquired in the design phase, which is typically added to the reliability, availability and maintainability (RAM) models, is not utilized during the operational phase. Conversely, the operational phase is typically supported by integrity management methods such as risk-based inspection (RBI), reliability-centered maintenance (RCM) and safety integrity level (SIL) that focus on managing specific equipment items.
Operational forecasting empowers oil and gas companies to make informed decisions about asset strategy by forecasting system performance. The Performance Forecaster module in Synergi Plant allows companies to move models that have been created during the design phase to the operational phase. The model, which can calculate the performance and identify trends of underperforming production-critical elements, will then benefit from operational data. This allows the model to get closer to the real-plant operation and include complex operational scenarios for oil and gas predictive maintenance.
Forecast performance for oil and gas assets
With the Performance Forecaster module you can perform operational forecasting and utilize plant-wide reliability models defined in Maros and Taro, DNV's leading RAM analysis (reliability, availability, maintainability) software products. Our operational forecasting software provides robust performance forecasting capabilities with the powerful simulation engine that included a vast number of operational scenarios. A multitude of key performance indicators are available, giving an extensive view of the plant performance.
The three main results of the operational forecasting software are:
- Production efficiency, availability and utilization: to track asset performance
- Criticality analysis: to rank contributors to production loss, allowing for prioritization of resource allocation
- Net Present Value: to understand cost trends related to revenue and predicted operational expenditure
With our Performance Forecaster software in Synergi Plant you can:
- Support oil and gas predictive maintenance
- Forecast performance and view key indicators for a Performance Forecaster model
- Load Maros/Taro models in an asset integrity management software system
- Run Maros/Taro models in a cloud-based environment
- Perform sensitivity analysis for reliability data
- Define dashboard widget data source for the plant integrity management dashboard module