This course aims to provide you with the opportunity to learn about the subject of internal auditing of integrated management systems, specifically those based on the ISO 9000, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001/ AS/NZS 4801 family of international standards.
Aim Of The Course
To train potential Internal Auditors in the principles and practices of IMS auditing in a manner compatible with ISO 9000, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001/ AS/NZS 4801 or equivalent standards in accordance with the guidance provided in ISO 19011.
Delegates will be made aware of current good audit practice and will be encouraged to develop their audit skills through analysis and constructive self-criticism.
On completion, delegates should have gained the knowledge and skills required to prepare for and conduct internal integrated system audits.
At the end of the course delegates will:
- Understand the application of Quality, Safety & Environmental Management Systems
- Be aware of the key concepts associated with the 8 quality principles
- Be aware of the key concepts associated with environmental aspects & safety risks
- Be aware of the importance of legislation
- Realise the true role and potential of internal IMS audits
- Be conversant with the responsibilities of internal auditors
- Have the ability to plan and organise an internal audit
- Be able to collect and analyse evidence, exercising objectivity
- Know how to evaluate and report the results of an internal audit