Want to know the cost?
Companies are recognising the need to operate efficiently and improve performance due to customer demands, technological advancements and increased competition. To assist this process, businesses can now implement a formal quality management system that oversees quality management system principles, its role in ensuring control and ways to regularly improve.
Certification of your quality management system demonstrates your commitment to consistency, continual improvement and customer satisfaction. These are tangible business benefits that play an important part in building a sustainable business performance. The ISO 9001 standard provides specific requirements for a quality management system that will enhance your ability to consistently deliver products and services that meet customer needs - as well as statutory and regulatory requirements.
Independent assessment and certification of your quality management system by DNV gives a clear demonstration to the market that you work hard to apply an effective quality management system in your organisation.
What is ISO 9001 Certification?
- ISO 9001 provides a model for a quality management system which focuses on the effectiveness of the processes in a business to achieve desired results.
- The standard promotes the adoption of a process approach emphasising the requirements, added value, process performance and effectiveness, and continual improvement through objective measurements.
- Previous versions of ISO 9001 were tailored to the manufacturing industries and called for extensive system documentation. The current version is more generic and applies equally well to all organisations, regardless of type, size, and product provided.
Why is certification good for my business?
Certification to ISO 9001 demonstrates to potential customers your organisation’s ability to meet their requirements and needs. This results in:
- Enhanced customer confidence and satisfaction, which in turn can lead to increased business.
- A significant competitive advantage because many more companies require management system certification from suppliers and sub-contractors to conduct business with them.
Where do I go from here?
To be certified, you need to implement an effective quality management system complying with the requirements of the standard. We are an accredited third party certification body and provide relevant training and ISO 9001 certification services. See how you can get started on the road to certification.