Quality systems and standards evolve over time in order to ensure the highest possible standards and adaptation of the changing organisation environment. Due to the introduction of the new standards of EMS, it has become mandatory for all organisations having ISO 14001:2004 to upgrade their quality management system as per the latest standard (ISO 14001:2015).
As a result, the role of internal auditors becomes very important in assuring the compliance of the revised terms and for managing the changes in a smooth manner.
Our ISO 14001:2015 internal auditor course has been carefully designed by experts to cover all the related topics with respect to internal auditing and also prepares the individual to conduct all activities required to maintain compliance with the stated guidelines.
Who Should Attend This Course?
This course is recommended for those who are planning to perform internal audits and / or are preparing to become an internal auditor of Environmental Management Systems (EMS)
Benefits of Undertaking This Course:
Our ISO 14001:2015 internal auditor training course provides the following benefits:
- Obtain all the details of the new ISO 14001:2015 standards
- Understand and plan for the changes from ISO 14001:2004 to ISO 14001:2015
- Audit the environmental management system in any organisation
- Develop strategies for effective implementation of the changes at their organisation
- Get trained in value added auditing which will be useful in suggesting organisational improvements
- Provide valuable insights for developing an organisation’s safety management system.
- Understand professional audit communication
- Get familiar with value added audit reporting and follow up
This course can be completed in 2 days.