Quality systems and standards evolve over time in order to ensure the highest possible standards and adaptation of the changing organisation environment. Due to the introduction of the new standards of EMS, it has become mandatory for all organisations having ISO 14001:2004 to upgrade their quality management system as per the latest standard (ISO 14001:2015).
Our course has been registered and certificated by the IRCA Governing Body and satisfies and formal training requirements for individuals seeking registration under IRCA or either Auditor Certification Scheme.
Although the course contains 1st, 2nd and 3rd party audits, the course is taught from the 3rd party perspective. The reason behind this approach is that some organisations require the successful completion on this course in order to perform first and second party audits.
Who Should Attend This Course?
This course is recommended for those who wish to perform audits of the Environmental Management System of any organisation.
Benefits of Undertaking This Course:
Our ISO 14001:2015 lead auditor training course provides the following benefits:
- Obtain all the details of the new ISO 14001:2015 standards
- Thorough understanding of the management systems including the significance of the HLS (high level structure)
- Understand the significance and purpose of an audit, especially in the context of maintaining quality in an organisation.
- Risk-based thinking process for better risk identification
- Understand the significance and implications of ISO 14001:2015 from an auditing perspective
- Get trained in the preparation and execution of audits (from planning to reporting)
- Understand professional audit communication
- Value added audit reporting and follow up
This course can be completed in 20 hours (spread across 5 days).