Aim of the course
Help you and your organisation/institute understand the requirements of the next generation ISO Management System standards in general and the quality management system specific requirements as stated in the ISO 14001:2015 standard.
- Evolution of Management System (MS) standards.
- Reasons behind the changes in ISO 14001:2015.
- Introduction to ISO HLS* - Common framework for ISO management system standards.
- An overview of all the requirements of the ISO 14001:2015.
Why this course?
- This course fulfills the IRCA pre-requisite entry requirements for both the 2 Days Internal Auditor and 5 Days Lead Auditor Training course.
- Greater understanding of the advantages and opportunitieswill offer for your (integrated) management system.
- Highly interactive exercises and case studies.
- Discussion with peers facing similar challenges when developing or upgrading their management system.
- Working sessions to consider impact to your own organisation’s management system.
- Course developed and conducted by experienced lead auditors & trainers.
- Number of participants for each course is restricted to ensure effective involvement of every participant.
This course is suitable for everyone who has interest in Environmental Management System.
Qualifications to attend
No prior qualifications required for this course.
At the end of course
You will have a very good understanding of:
- What needs to be considered when developing or upgrading your existing Management Systems to meet the *High Level Structure (HLS) requirements?
- Requirements of the 2015 versions of the ISO 14001
- Types of emerging stake-holder (interested parties) pressures on your business.
- Risk analysis - types of risks linked to your business processes
- The new versions of the standards as enablers for sustainable business performance.