DNV-GL provides an in-house employee training service that meets the specific training needs for quality management systems and auditing services. In-house training is one of the best ways of achieving on-going skill and knowledge enhancement. Our training sessions are provided by an experienced instructor in the organization’s premises. This is a great way to allow the individuals to interact with the trainer and gain first hand knowledge of the areas of their interest.
Benefits of Our In-House TrainingRelevant and Customized Content
- The content is specifically focused on quality management systems and auditing services. This makes the training content relevant and highly focused on the area of interest.
- In-House training is usually delivered at the organization’s premises. This saves a lot of hassle and time which is usually associated with cases where the trainees have to travel to a certain location.
- Running an in-house session can be more economical in comparison with public scheduled courses.
- The courses are meticulously prepared by leading industry practitioners. The information and the structure of the training course has substantial credibility owing to the personal credentials of the associated trainers.
- The in-house training courses can be planned as full day courses or half day courses, thereby giving organizations the flexibility to manage their existing schedules
Why Choose DNV-GL As Your Preferred In-House Training Providers?
- We have years of expertise in preparing training programs for quality management systems and auditing services. We provide high caliber specialist trainers and facilitators for every program we deliver.
- We work with our clients closely for allocating the best trainers at the best cost for their specific needs.
- Our trainers will travel by air to reach the client’s preferred location on time for setting up the training program faster and without any obstacles or delays.