How prepared is your business to conform to the requirements of FSMA?
DNV GL is offering training for: 'FSPCA Preventive Control for Human Foods' to support organisations in demonstrating conformance to the requirements of the Food Safety Modernisation Act, but the training can also be a refreshing review of food safety plans based on HACCP.
Date: 6th - 8th April 2020
Duration: 2.5 days
Venue: DNV GL Offices, Blackfriars, London
What is needed:
Each manufacturing site needs to have or access to a food safety professional who has received the required training to approve their food safety plan (for organisations with more than 500 employees; deadline for smaller organsations with less than 500 employees is 16 September 2017.) The training course outlined is one route to meet the requirements for a preventive controls qualified individual.
The responsibilities of the PCQI include, to oversee or perform:
- Preparation of the Food Safety Plan
- Validation of the preventive controls
- Records review
- Re-analysis of the Food Safety Plan, and other activities as appropriate to the food.
- Introduction to Preventive Control
- Food Safety Plan overview as per FSMA
- Potential hazards including economically motivated food safety hazards
- Developing your food safety plan
- Hazard analysis and preventive control identification
- Process control
- Sanitation preventive controls
- Food Allergen preventive controls
- Supply Chain preventive controls
- FSMA 2011 Regulation Overview
- Organisations exporting to the UK
- Food Safety Team Leaders
- Quality Managers
- 3rd party auditors