This course is designed specifically for internal auditors who work closely with members of the staff to conduct detailed audits and provide feedback to improve the processes as well as enhance the quality levels.
This course will enable individuals to investigate, plan, and conduct external as well as internal audits. It will also provide an understanding of the necessary documentation which includes preparing reports, reviewing documents and preparing the schedule for on-site activities.
Who Should Take This Course:
This course is meant for all those who wish to perform internal audits and become an internal auditor of quality management systems
Benefits of Undertaking This Course:
Our ISO 9001:2015 internal auditor training course provides the following benefits:
- Thorough understanding of the principles and standards of quality management
- Identification of quality processes that are executed within an organisation
- Clear understanding of the benefits and implications of a QMS audit
- Correct application of the globally accepted audit protocols
- Provide knowledge and skills to plan and execute internal audits independently.
- Facilitate value added auditing and reporting to assist the enhancement of system performance.
This course can be completed in 16 hours (spread across 2 days)