Why this course?
- Provide an understanding on the principles and benefits of environment management
- Facilitates the identification of environment processes within an organization
- Provides an understanding of the benefits of an EMS audit
- Ensures the correct application of accepted audit protocols
- Provides participants with the skills necessary to plan and execute internal audits
- Facilitates value-added auditing and reporting to aid enhanced system performance
What we will cover?
Management systems and the need for audits
Brief overview of the aim, structure and uses of the ISO14001, including the requirements for risk based thinking from an auditing perspective
Establish an internal audit programme
Planning, preparation, performing and reporting of internal audits
Verifying corrective actions and dealing with difficult audit situations
Who should attend and how can you register?
This course is recommended for anyone who is planning to
perform internal audits/preparing to become an external
auditor of Environment management systems.
Duration - 2 Days
Trainer - DNVGL Trainer with a vast auditing and training experience on both Quality Management integrated systems auditing
The course is very interactive with lectures, delegate interactions, open discussions, workshops and role-play
Public courses include daytime refreshments, buffet lunch, course notes & training certificate
Special arrangements are available for delivery at your organizations premises
For successful completion of this course, it is expected that you have prior knowledge of the following management principles and concepts:
1. The PDCA cycle
2. Relationship between environmental management and impacts and effects
3. HLS requirements
4. Knowledge of the requirements of the ISO14001;2015. These prior knowledge requirements can be easily gained by attending our Foundation course in ISO14001/ Environmental Management Systems.