Audit Management software - Synergi Life
The Audit Management software module in Synergi Life supports the entire internal audit process in your organization
Audit management software
The Audit Management software module in Synergi Life supports the entire internal audit process of audit management in your organization in a powerful and transparent workflow. Any compliance requirement, internal system or external protocol can be reflected in the audit software system. It offers a smart workflow through an interactive process for top-down planning and approval and bottom-up verification and control.
Support the entire internal audit management process
- Audit management software supporting transparent workflow for planning, approvals, verification, and control
- Ownership identification and corrective action management
- Effective communication of findings and observations within the audit software system
- Automatic notification of planned activities and reminders of due dates and deadlines
- Standard protocol identification in accordance with ISO 9000 and 14000 standards and support of internal requirements identification
Your internal audit management process will be highly compatible with the standard audit management software workflow in Synergi Life, covering everything from planning and execution to follow-up and analysis. Synergi Life's Audit Management software module also allows for tailoring to implement customer-specific preferences. In its audit management process, the software will help you secure effective communication of notifications, findings, and observations. It is also an effective tool in streamlining the identification, verification, and implementation of action plans and improvement initiatives.
The standard Synergi Life audit management process is based on the principle of having different case types for planning, execution, and follow-up of audits. When combining these cases in the audit software system, they constitute a hierarchy of cases where the audit plan is on top with interactive links to several audits, which in turn include links to various findings. Actions are an integrated part of all case types, but they will serve different purposes depending on the case type.
Audit Management software module - key benefits:
- Effective audit management software for streamlining identification, verification, and implementation of action plans and improvement initiatives
- Requirements from recognized standards such as ISO 9000 and 14000 series are integrated
- Different case types for planning, execution, and follow-up of audits
- Allows tailoring of customer-specific preferences within audit management software
- Flexible searches and report generation provided by the software module